Sunday 8 September 2013

The Secret Garden



I have friends who have a wonderful home. Their garden is big and full of beauty that reminds me of a Secret Garden. This place is gorgeous in any weather and season. Well, we don’t have a REAL winter actually, but if we had, I wish I were there when snow was falling quietly onto the trees and garden inhabitants... Anyway, let’s get back to reality and have a look at what is going on in this Secret Garden. 

I imagine this amazing feeling of living in a place like my friends’ home. This place definitely charges you with positive energy and keeps your mood fantastic. I remember that early breakfast that we had with Svetlana, the hostess, in her garden last spring. Just put together all these things: morning light, redolence of flowers and bushes, birds’ songs, fresh coffee, crispy French croissant with chocolate and quiet French chanson...  Do you think I was in a paradise? I do!








No comments:

Post a Comment